Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Stand by Me

** Let us say the title is meant to be taken with a pinch of sweet irony **

I had a sweet breakfast today: Mommy when to the bakery to get sweeties <3 So breakfast was French style: croissants, freshly picked blueberries, cheese (with a kind of Gruyère I brought back from the cheese tasting in St-Jérôme) mommy-made apple paste, orange juice. All that with Fura and her boyfriend Tomoki (who incidentally, he became 'Tomo-chan') and his lovely ukulele music. All that in my sweet warm backyard. The day began with much love... on their part at least ha ha. As for me, I lent Fura my notebook to take notes for university. And gave her my big Ralph Lauren bag perfect for school books, and a perfume that her boyfriend might use, both so that I'd never get to see them at least in the next year <3



The FME is going well, a lot of people from bigger towns are in Rouyn for the week-end and Tomoki will be performing at the FME radio this evening, with an interviews translated by Fura. Lot of work, I hope I'll get to do stuff like that in my life, must be so much fun to translate directly kyaaa~~

I'll finish this blog with the flowers of the day! All, again, from my parents' backyard!

This baby is a random weed that grew along the wall. So pretty! 
The pink flower grew right beside the echinaceas from
one night to the other it appeared! The pink is so bright in contrast!
I thought I had a picture with both but I probably remembered wrong.

This bunch of flowers are so pretty! They were all white
at the beginning of the summer, and lately, some of them turned pink!
 Now it is a nice mix up of both. This is so lovely! <3
Close-up of my pink friend <3
The Echinaceas. My dad's favorite. Dunno if I mentionned that
in previous blog, but I was so surprised to know that the middle part
of the flower is reallly hard. It feel like a plastic ball.
The pink flowers mentionned earlier are right on the right
of this one. And we see my house behind <3
There was a bee on one of the flower! I love this sort of bee
- do we call theses one 'bees'? I never knew...

0 comments:

Post a Comment