Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

New Purchase!

The other day, in the morning, there must have been more or less 300 birds on the grass of my backyard. Usually, they would come by tons right after rain, since the worms all get out of their holes, and it's the fest, but this time, it was a dry morning, and I have absolutely no clue what they were after. They came and went for more or less 15 minutes before leaving through the school backyard beside my house. I only thought of taking pictures in the end, so they were already not that many, but I think the picture shows pretty much the whole idea anyways.



I got my pay today and bought myself a little present from myself to myself! They are gold earrings. I was originally looking for pearl earrings with silver, as the ones I received as a gift from KYeo 2 years ago I seem to have forgotten to my friend's place in Montreal last time I went, and I cannot have them before a long time. I really liked them though, and they matched a nice silver chain I have so I was quite sad not to be able to wear them. Fact is I went for silver earrings and left the store with heart shaped super cute golden earrings instead. They are quite small but they really look sweet with my small flower chain. I don't regret my purchase <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment