Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Formation en V

On my way to the second house today I saw birds in V formation. I wondered whether if it is already migrating time. As weather is getting much colder theses days, I can understand their need to move away. Maybe, if I could do the same I would. Maybe. As I was watching, one of the bird on the right side, graciously switched places with the one in front of it. I felt so much warmth watching it; it felt like, as though they were silent, flying their day away, they understood the pain of each other and all cooperated to ease each other's burden. That was a sweet moment. 


Today was a cold day. Very windy. Perfect to watch movies and clean the house. I am putting some time into making my bedroom in order while waiting for the floor we ordered to arrive. I feel restles however, I don't really have my mind into anything and feel like wasting my time away without any goal. I don't like these kind of days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment