Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Bedroom decoration


I haven't received my new floor and it might have to wait until november or so, so I decided to temporarily put my stuff back in my bedroom and decorate a bit. I can't wait to have the finition done to the lower part of the walls and the new floor tiles: they will be cork tiles of brown color. That is going to be so~~~ pretty! The bedroom looks quite big in this picture, but you can still see that the ceiling is quite low. As a matter of fact, my dad - 6'4" - hates to come upstairs, because he can only sort of hang around in the middle of the rooms ha ha ha, and even then he needs to bend. Poor daddy. Well I've lived there the most of my life and hit my head on the ceiling when waking up countless times, so I can't really feel pity for him. Well I do actually, just a bit.

 The point of view through my door with the HP style frame door - with Gackt on it ROFL. and my bed, that looks untidy, but actually I did take the time to make it nicely before shooting. Seems like it did not work as I expected.
My McGill Diploma! Woot woot. I just love to have it on a wall <3





I finally changed my phone! Woot woot! I got the white iphone 4 :3 I don't mind people telling me I should have waited for the 5 because it's going to be "sooo much better" and that the iphone 4 is "sooooo outdated since the last what 8 month, in compared to android phones". I personally don't believe I need a phone better than that one. I am satisfied with what is avilable on this one, and as I don't believe I will ever get to know all the possibilities that it has in one lifetime, I don't believe, again, that I need more. The last reason? It's white. The new iphone will be black, again, and I'll have to wait more than half a year to get the new version of iphone 5 what will be white. I hate black. I mean it. The only reason I have black clothing now - as in the picture - is because I need to wear black at work. So anyways, I love my phone, and love to try to figure out how it works. I'm still trying to figure out how to change the ringtone for text messages. I changed the one for my phone ringtone, but I can't remember what I ended up doing to do it, FML.
That picture was taken when I got back from work yesterday, and I played with picture apps to change the colors in a weird way that I like. That me & baby iphone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment