Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Let's cheer up, not everything is always Bad

I decided that I would not leave this day with negative things only! Sometimes you have to push what you feel away, and pull in nice thoughts when you want to feel happy; not just let happiness come to you. It's rare that it works otherwise. 
While I definitely am not in a happy mood, I listened to 'home' of Michael Bublé, which reminded me of a summer love in 2009. And all the happy memories I chose to keep in my heart and it made me think about this other song of Bublé, a happy song, that brightens the day whenever I hear it. I like Michael Bublé. He makes sweet songs - okay, that's bad, since I only know two of his songs but hey, what can I do. 


I have only seen the video with the lyrics so far and the promotion video, never. Thus, I will see it at the same time as you guys when I'll be done posting this one video.

Here are a lot of things I find sweet, to go along with the list of unhappy and nasty things I have written in a previous blog...

A bicycle with a pretty basket in front
          Laugh until your belly hurts
                       Hold your breath under water a long time, then take a good breath of fresh air
See your polaroid picture in the hidden pocket of the one you love
          Buy a new dress and have people compliment it on the first day you wear it
                       Taking pictures of a loved one and have them come out nicely

I'll end this day with the question of the day:
What do you guys do when you want to cheer yourself up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment