Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

New goodies!!!

I forgot that I did have a lot of other things to mention in my last blog. My bad, since I write them through my iPhone, I always end up not writing as much as I should or I forget details: there are list to the time one wants to use typing on a iPhone keyboard....

Anyways!

First of all Guri's mother packed two small purse for me in a package she sent her last week, and with work I ended up not taking proper pictures of them so here they are!!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Cute rose purse with a chain shoulder strap
I really like the leather of this one, it is really a cute clutch

Yesterday I went to do some window shopping in the few stores that have clothes I like - me being quite picky - on the way to get plain black leggings for belly dancing class, and I ended up buying two sweet dress shirts. Both of them look awesome and I like the pink one a lot for it's simple but classic style. Also, it was 60% on sale or something so I paid it only $40 or so. The spotted one was more expensive, $180 or so, but I don't regret buying it.

I can't wait to try it on. It is quite transparent though so I'll
need to be careful what bra I wear under it. I want to wear it
with a high waisted black skirt <3
Silk shirt, old pink colored
Picture of me wearing it today, it's just a bit transparent

I finally took the week end to clean things up only bedroom and change the summer clothes for fall winter ones. Here is a peek of the dress part of it....


Finally, Guri gave me something awesome today: a lipstick! But it is not just a lipstick, it is a kind I've never seen before and it really smells sweet, sorts of the smell if a hand cream I had that was "kiwi carambola" scented. It's round!!! I love it!!


Interesting fact of the day:
Did you ever kill an insect and find that its insides are reallllly of a weird color? Did it happen to you to actually LOVe the color? I mean, find it actually pretty? I think I must be sick somewhat. But I killed a weird beetle today and its insides were aqua! I never could have imagined that color from he insides of an insect. Could it be that the actual aqua paint comes from beetle juice? ...to be continued ha ha





0 comments:

Post a Comment