Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

Hating is tiring

Hating is tiring, and so not worth it.
I'm done wasting my time!

Wool recycling, in the hope of making wiser use of it.



















Actually no, I will probably be hatin' for a while still. But at least this is not hindering my health anymore - I'm still listening to that song again and again tho... thank you daddy for showing me that song. People should never underestimate a dad's insight. In a way, it is a motivating song, so actually it's sort of cheering me up (It fits him almost perfectly as well, on all the song's themes too. So I'm happy I'm not the only one to have met such a person. That's enough for me).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My niece received a Cinderella dress from her great aunt. I'm so jealous XD She is so cute!!!!
I could not get that many good pictures of her as she was a bit quick for my slow-ass digital camera. I should definitely have taken the camera my dad lent me. It takes such neat clichés. Anyways, here we have a sweet Cinderella. It's funny how my sister is sort of making her watch the Disneys in order. She was all about Snow White before, and now she's up to Cinderella. Knows the songs too: it went from "one day my prince will come" to, "So this is love, this is what makes life divine". And she cared that we sang Snow White's song while she was Cinderella. Cutie pie. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment