Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Le DiableRon

Today I spent the day doing homework in l'Abstracto with a raspberry strawberry herbal tea so my day was not really interessing. I took an awesome Repassa however, that need mentionning (mix of salsa, cheese, sour cream, olives, pieces of chicken and lettuce in a plate to be eaten with tostitos - awesomeness). After a couple of hours being there a guy a couple of table in front of me paid me another tea~ that was sweet. Still don't know if it's because he thought I was working hard (my wishful thinking) or if he was hitting on me, but that does not matter, it's sweet anyways.

I have no clue in how to write the name if the sketchy pool bar we went to after my shift at Bistro Jezz, so u write it this way. It was a fun evening And we sort of celebrated the birthday of one of the girl I work with. Here are some pictures of the evening.

The birthday girl and Sandy acting silly; she would not stop moving so I gave up on taking
a better picture
My boss and Steph; awesome cooks ―3
My brother and Steph playing pool ~~
During the evening, we had a birthday group who had asked Jezz to specifically make a cake. It was a paradise! While I would never si that if I had a business, as I did it too hard to manage on a long period, I admire her passion in making small things out of the routine to client's requests. The cake was a Baileys cheese chocolate raspberry little heaven, with fresh raspberries inside between the different stages if the cake. Here is a picture as well ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment