Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Garden Flowers and Iphone Apps

Yuki having Iphone Pudding Camera fun


Remember the white and pink flower that I liked from the garden? In a week or so, almost all the white flowers turned into a bright pink! It's so pretty!  Here are some picture I took with my new toy~~


 I took those pictures with the Pudding Camera App effect


Guys should be like this flower: they'd make you fall in love, and then, fall in love again.

We had tons of veggies ready in the Garden today~~ woot woot! I picked up the first red pepper (I don't know how you call this when it is not a spicy one but anyways...). It's so cute and so brightly red!!! We have one mini-zucchini as well~~ It sucks though we only realized today that they were 'mini' zucchinis. We lost 2 of them already, thinking they were going to get bigger and ending up letting them rot away. Poor babies.









0 comments:

Post a Comment