Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

Félixe & Cupcakes



This weekend my parents are on a 3 day bicycle trip around the region so I am alone with my brother and Guri home~~ This morning I got woken up by a baby girl's cry of despair. After a while I realised that it was my niece, and my brother who had come say hi to my parents, and had realized too late that they were not there. They were about to leave when I got downstairs. Poor Félixe, she was crying, so sad to have come to gpa gma's place without them. We ended up making this a happy little productive morning the three of us before they left around 12h15.

Isn't she a sweetheart?????


Today was a really warm Fall day, it was around 29 degrees and it was sunny. This afternoon, after making some of my university homework I made cupcakes with Guri and we had a lot of fun, even though we both feel fat and gross for eating too much (mind you, we did not even really eat the cupcakes themselves, we just ate too much of the pizza we made for supper...). 


Anyways, we ended up making sweet things, and I am happy we decided to do that. On the first pictures I took we did not have the fruits, but later on we had a run to the grocery - literally in the hopes of clearing our full stomacs - and bought strawberries and raspberries to put on top, which enhanced the look of the most ugly ones...
Guri took this picture with her ipad, and her 'I love G' lol
Yummy yummy cupcakes...
That one is the happy 'with strawberry' first one I modified...









0 comments:

Post a Comment